Education: University of Minnesota
Grad Year: 2023
Experience: 0 Years
- Sale of Practice
- New Practice Start-Up
- Dental Office for Lease
MN - Central
MN - Minneapolis + Suburbs
MN - Northern
MN - St. Paul + Suburbs
MN - Western
Click on a tab below to reveal more information.
My wife and I want to build our brand in the community through a great reputation and by developing a great relationship with our patients. Through advanced CE courses taken throughout our careers, we want to continually learn and improve our approach, providing advanced and very high quality care. We also want to build a team around us that is compensated handsomely for their skills and abilities and love growing personally and professionally with the practice.
My wife graduated from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry in 2016; as such, we are in search of a practice that can accommodate two dentists in terms of enough operatories, or a practice with land available for added construction. Our vision for our practice is as follows: we want our practice to exhibit genuine care and interest in our patients. Our work culture will be fun, team-oriented, systematic and efficient. Outstanding, comprehensive clinical procedures will be offered to our patients in-house (rather than referring to specialists), so that patients are able to get their treatment in a comfortable space with providers and team members that they have already been familiar with. We will treat people like family, remembering both large and small details that have happened in their lives - and our kind, genuine, and down-to-earth personalities will help us reach individuals in all frames of mind when it comes to the dentist - especially those that are scared or timid from past dental experiences. We value our patient’s time, so we will make sure to bring patients back on time for their appointments, at all times. The practice will always be in the most clean and pristine condition, and patients will know that Dr. Tran and Dr. Lunning take great pride in their work, constantly taking advanced courses to improve their skills in order to service their community. The 5 most important things we want our practice to be known for include:
- Family feel, with a warm, happy, and welcoming environment. Known as the best in town (and in the surrounding areas) in terms of customer service and patient satisfaction.
- Very high-quality level of care, with the doctors having advanced training and the ability to give patients their ideal smile.
- Patient satisfaction is the #1 priority. However, our leadership will have zero tolerance for patients that treat any member of the staff poorly or inappropriately.
- Great team, clean office, and patients are always seen on time (the patient feels that we value their time, just as much as we value ours).
- The entire team is genuine and trustworthy. The patient does not feel like any treatment is being “sold,” because the team is great at showing intraoral pictures, explaining radiographs, and taking the time to answer patient questions. Ultimately, we are responsible for giving patients the knowledge, and they have the autonomy to do with that information what they so choose.
University of Minnesota
St. Olaf College 2016
Experience: 0 Years