Robert C. Lee is the founder of R. Lee & Associates, P.C. Rob is a graduate of Indiana University (B.A. with distinction) earning Phi Beta Kappa honors and Vanderbilt University School of Law. Rob has dedicated his legal practice to providing business law, estate and trust services to individuals, families and business owners. He strongly believes in building solid relationships based on trust and confidence and providing legal services in an effective and timely manner. Rob is married to Dr. Vanessa Lee, a practicing dentist in Indiana and they have three children.
Rob and DDSmatch have worked together on several transactions in Indiana. His DDSmatch Academy vlog is on the role that an attorney has when working with dentists in the process of purchasing a dental practice. He addresses the following:
- What does an attorney provide to a purchasing dentist?
- Can an attorney handle all of the needs of the purchasing dentist in a transaction?
- When is a good time to hire an attorney?
- Can an attorney represent both a buyer and a seller?
- What characteristics should a dentist look when hiring an attorney?
- How do you find an attorney?
- How much will an attorney cost?
Please enjoy the first of many DDSmatch.com Academy posts to help you prepare for the ownership of your dental practice. Our motto is “Successfully connecting the dentist’s present with their future” our goal for the DDSmatch Academy is to provide you a powerful tool for you in this process.